Protecting Your Privacy
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
You are able to view, change and remove your data associated with your profile. Should you choose to delete your account, please contact us at and we will follow up with such request as soon as possible.
The website may use "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file stored on your computer that may be used, for example, to collect information about website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a user.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may be unable to use those services or engage in activities on our website that require the placement of cookies.
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software and operating system types, clickstream patterns and dates and times that our website is accessed.
Use of the Data
Fullride may use your Personal Information as follows:
· To provide Fullride services to you.
· To respond to communications and requests from you
· To send you newsletters, marketing and promotional materials
· To provide service, product and promotional information
· To provide product and service information four our partners, sponsors, advertisers and affiliates.
· To conduct website transactions with you.
Additionally, when you register through our website to receive Fullride services, you are agree that Fullride may share your Personal Information with third parties as required in order to provide our services to you. (e.g., a student athletes personal information being exchanged with a college coach).
The following situation may also require that we shard your Personal Information with 3rd parties without your consent?
· In the event that we are party to a business transition, such as a merger, divestiture, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information, in most instances, will be part of the assets transferred.
· To respond to law enforcement requests or, where required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations.
You have the right to "opt out" of receiving promotional communications from Fullride and/or it’s parters either by choosing to "opt out" where such option is made available on our website or at any time sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to process "opt out" requests within ten (10) days of receipt.
Other Ways We May Share Data
On occasion aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Fullride Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization) and Mailchimp (mailing list management). We listed below what data these third parties extract exactly. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
· Google Analytics: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address)
· Mailchimp: name and email of our beta subscription list
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
Should you have any question or concerns, please write to